For His Glory

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

HOME

There's no place like home... or at least there's no place like home after you have been stuck in an airport for many hours!! :)

I was delayed a bit on my journey back home Sunday from OC... (Orange County, CA). We had a 23 hour delay in OHARE. Note to self-- try to avoid travel though there again if at all possible, esp. on United because it seems they are notorious for delays of some sort out of there.

Anyway, it was great to make it home last night after a truly wonderful weekend (a bit chilly, but still great to be there-- I now understand the beauty of Southern CA-- it is truly beautiful and breath taking to be on the beach there; esp. in San Clemente and also Laguna Beach). The Birthday party was a smashing success and the time with some good friends as well as new friends :) was wonderful; just what I needed for sure!

On another note, I am now a Mary Kay Consultant!! I can't even believe it. I'd been thinking about it for a while, but I made the official "commitment" tonight. So if anyone out there needs product, let me know and I'll see what I can do! :) I give great discounts for anyone who wants the product :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home