For His Glory

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Glory to God

The past few days (since March 21st) have been the most amazing of my life so far. I have learned more about the Lord in these past six days than I would have ever thought possible... he is possibly the man I have been praying for for 13 years... I am in a courtship; it has only just begun. As we take ONE day at a time God seems to be offering back very full days :) We aren't this smart; I couldn't have planned for this; so I know this is ALL from the Lord and I am just excited to be along and around to see what the NEXT day has to offer.

Jesus is the sweet lover of my soul and my reason for being. I am so amazed to be living one day at a time for him and pray that he continually uses ME and my life to show his glory. All glory, honor and praise be given to Christ alone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home